Hi! I’m Clarence.
I am a web developer, project manager, and marketing analyst with 8+ years of experience helping clients and organizations achieve their goals.
- Custom WordPress theme development using Timber, Advanced Custom Fields, and the WP REST API
- Backend web application and micro service development using Flask and Google App Engine
- Frontend web design using popular frameworks like Bootstrap, UIKit, and Materialize
- User interface development using VueJS, AngularJS, jQuery, and Ionic for hybrid mobile applications
- Management and administration of Google Cloud accounts and services
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio experience
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices
- Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager, and Page Manager experience
- Lead generation, segmentation, and email marketing automation
- Custom landing pages, forms, and survey development
- Relational (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (Google Datastore) Database Management
- Data collection with web forms, Google Forms, Oracle Forms and Reports Developer
- ETL experience with mutliple data types (CSV / TSV, JSON, Custom Data Models)
- Custom reports and dashboards with Google Data Studio, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
Do you need help with a project?
I follow three steps to manage a successful project:
The best web solutions solve real business problems. I work with clients to determine the best strategies for their business.
After the project requirements have been gathered, a plan of action can be put into place to provide a blueprint for reaching goals.
By following an agile approach to project management, I work to keep clients involved in the project through all iterations leading up to the launch date.